The Squirrel is back! As you can see by the title, I'm gonna talk about my favorite music genres because yes. I almost used text language while writing that. I forgot I can take my time while writing now. Oh gee. Anyways, let's get started.
- EDM - This is EXTREMELY generalized, I believe I'm using the correct term for the generalization of all of the subgenres. So, EDM is all the stuff like dubstep, trance, drum & bass, house, etc. (There are many more) If you want to know a ton about this genre, check out Simba's Monstercat Series. I really enjoy this style of music, because I like music I can feel all the way through me. I generally gravitate towards the rather bass-y sub-genres. I also generally love the people who listen to this kind of music. (I don't like raves very much, though. >.<)
- Swing - I love swing. There's a specific artist I really like who makes what I guess would be called Techno Swing. His name is Parov Stelar. I really don't know why I love swing so much. It's just yes, I guess (haha rhyming).
- Metal - Metal was really the first genre I have ever really gotten into. I guess I can thank my dad for that. It just puts off a feel that I really like when I'm feeling a bit emotional. I don't know why it helps, it just does. I really like Disturbed, probably because it was the first artist I listened to religiously.
- Orchestra - I love the range of emotions it can make you feel. An example of a diverse playlist of orchestral music would be the soundtrack to The Shadow of the Colossus. It has soft music, that can make you feel absolutely terrible after killing a gigantic colossus, while moments before, there is epic music playing as you climb it's body to kill it.
- Alternative - Alternative is... Alternative. I don't know. I don't have a reason for liking it, I just do. ... Fight me.
This concludes my list, I guess.